Blossom Plays Possum - Advance Copy!



Advance copies of Blossom Plays Possum arrived on my doorstep! I'm so pleased with how it turned out, from the touches of glitter on the cover to the thoughtful advice from a child psychologist in the back matter. (And I'm doubly pleased that my husband was with me when I opened the box, to see I dedicated the book to him!)

The folks at Magination Press consistently put out great books to help kids deal with all sorts of issues, and they're so lovely to work with.

The book will be out in July, so if you know any shy kids, or parents of shy kids, check it out!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Through your pen I found the problem up interesting! I believe there are many other people who are interested in them just like me! How long does it take to complete this article? I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article!
    Hotmail.com
    Hotmail sign in
    Hotmail login
    Gmail sign up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment