Draw, Draw, Draw

"Do not fail, as you go on, to draw something every day, for no matter how little it is, it will be well worth while, and it will do you a world of good."(Cennino Cennini)
In an effort to follow the wise advice of Mr. Cennini, I've decided to change my habit of always carrying a book to read whenever I anticipate having to wait somewhere and instead bring my trusty little sketchbook. Here are some results:

This was done at the barber shop. (Why can't I ever get my kids on the same haircut schedule?)

And I shared the waiting room at piano lessons with this little chap. I didn't know how to illustrate the sticky goo all over his face and hands from the lollipop, but trust me, it's there.

Comments

  1. Love that little pig character. What a good idea to carry a sketchbook for all those 'waiting' moments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment