Happy New Year!


OK, I'm a little late with this, but I'm still getting up to speed after a very relaxing holiday break. I'm very grateful to be starting the new year with a few projects from educational and religious publishers to keep me busy and pay a few bills. This illustration comes from an early reader, and it illustrates the word "LOUD!" I hope to make more noise in the publishing world this year, starting with a new website that I hope to get up and running soon. Up until this point, my main "web presence" has been on childrensillustrators.com, but that site was attacked my hackers and has been down since November! Isn't that strange? I can't figure out why, of all the websites out there, a hacker would choose this one to attack. Anyway, this incident has given me incentive to finally create a website of my own. I'll let you know when it's ready to launch! Meanwhile, wishing you all a happy, healthy 2010!

Comments